Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Big Birthday Wishes

Girl Birthday Card
I always need easy fast Birthday cards for the little kids in my neighborhood that is full of little ones.  So when I can make quick and easy fast cards that is the best.  I found Car Decal Cartridge can do just that, it has so any easy, and by easy I mean not a lot of layers to the image but can still be cute.  Car Decals cartridge has a lot of people images, and really I just love the silly faces.  I made both of these cards in about 20 minutes.  I think most of the time was spent picking little kids and colors!  The cards are both 6 x 6 cards and both of the little people are cut out at 4". The word BIG is cut out from the same cartridge, I love the dots of the end of the letters.  WOW that's a lot of love from one cartridge.

Happy Creating

Boy Birthday Card

No comments:

Post a Comment