Wednesday, August 10, 2011

County Fair

This is a super cute layout that we made at our scrapbooking class.  It was a lot of fun and I didn't design it so I don't know the details.  I just thought it was super cute and would share it with you.  The theme was County Fair.  Here is a couple more photos of it up close

The fairs-wheel  and the cute little pig.  I love his googlie eye.


Here is the cute little bag we made, using a 12 x 12 sheet of paper. They also made the flower thing on the top, I think they really liked to make those, I found it kind of a pain it turned out way cute though.

And last we made this card to match everything else. It's really cute I love the floss we tied to the bottom. When it get backs in stock I will have to buy some and make some stuff of my own with it.  I hope you enjoyed seeing all the projects we made.

No comments:

Post a Comment