Friday, July 8, 2011

Cupcake House

 I got a new cartridge called Sweet Tooth Boxes, when I first got it I was so excited it looked like so much fun, then when I got it home and looked at it more I debated rather to take it back or not.  I almost did then I opened it. Now it's to late. So I figured now I have to make something, so I made this cupcake house.  This first picture is all the parts, I actually cut out many of them a couple times, decided I didn't like how the colors went together.  So when you see the final photo's and some of the pictures don't match up that's why.


 So after gluing the house together this is what it looked like.  


 This is one side with the embellishments  on it I used Buttons and brads and eyelets basically anything that would make the flowers look a little better
And this is the final product.  I think it turned out really cute.  I will have to use this cartridge again to make something else, it was a lot of fun. The only thing this house is missing is some tasty cupcakes!

1 comment:

  1. wow, this looks awesome! I want this cart so bad! My order has been park at Cricut store for a week now. About time to proceed with my order!

    ReplyDelete